Dear customers, please be assured that safety at ACE Mechanix is our top Priority.
As advised by the Australian and State Government Health Departments to minimise the spread of COVID-19, if you are experiencing any COVID like symptoms, please do not attend our workshop till you are cleared.
Ace Mechanix have taken a range of precautionary measures to ensure our customers and staff remain safe:
- Car interior sanitisation after contact by a staff member
- Comprehensive hygiene standards for all staff members, including washing and sanitising hands regularly.
- Avoiding skin-to-skin contact.
- Wearing gloves in customers’ cars and disinfecting surfaces such as door handles and the steering wheel.
- Disinfecting after handling keys and cash.
- Disinfecting areas of common use, such as our service counters.
- Advising all team members who are feeling unwell and/or have been in direct contact with someone who is unwell must follow self-isolation guidelines as issued by the Australian Government
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and act quickly on the advice of the Australian and State Government health authorities adapting our COVID Safe protocols as necessary.